We Are Hiring – Manager, Support Services
The Manager, Support Services is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of Support Service Department, which includes ensuring the cleanliness and décor of the Residential Centre and for the efficient operation of the laundry service. The Manager, Support Services is also responsible for the leadership, supervision and assignment of staff and resources of the Support Services Department in accordance with Sunset Community’s Mission, Vision and Values. The Manager, Support Services is the appointed Fire Marshal and Chair of the Emergency Planning Committee for the Sunset Community.
- Management Education/Training an asset;
- Experience in financial planning and equipment purchasing;
- Supervisory experience in a unionized long term care setting preferred;
- Proven leadership and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to participate effectively and positively in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
This position reports to the Director, Support Services and Social Enterprise.
Please submit resume and references by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailing to PO Box 130, Pugwash, Nova Scotia, B0K1L0 or faxing to 1-902-243-3222 by March 23, 2018.