We are always accepting applications for the below positions on an on-going basis within the Sunset Community located along the Northumberland Strait in Pugwash, Nova Scotia, serving adults with developmental, physical, behavioural, psychological and/or psychiatric challenges.
For specific competition information please check out our News & Events section on the home page of our website where we will post a news item when we are recruiting specific positions.
You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest in The Sunset Community
Positions we offer:
- Residential Counsellors (RC) Full/Part time casuals
- If you are looking for more flexible working hours we offer not only full time casual positions but part time to meet the needs of employees who require more flexibility yet still want a challenging and rewarding career.
- Support Services
- Positions available within Support Services: Journeyman cook, dietary service worker, environmental service worker and maintenance staff.
- Staff / Nurse Supervisors (LPN)
- Must have current registration to practice nursing in Nova Scotia.
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in mental health care is desirable.