We are hiring (LPN) Full-time/Part-time/Casual
STAFF NURSE SUPERVISOR (LPN) FULLTIME/PART-TIME/CASUAL
The Sunset Community is located on the Northumberland Strait in the picturesque village of Pugwash, Nova Scotia.
The Sunset Community supports adults with Physical and Intellectual disabilities. We provide safe and supportive living, learning and work environments so each individual can live a satisfying and meaningful life.
The Sunset Community is a leader in removing barriers which prevent those we support from access to choices
The Staff Nurse Supervisor will be providing and managing high quality, person centered, and safe nursing care to all individuals who are assigned to their care.
The Sunset Community offers $2,000.00 salary increase from provincial rates for the supervisory role. The Sunset Community is also offering a $2,000.00 signing bonus when joining our team. $1,000.00 will be an addition to the first pay and with the remainder $1,000.00 being paid out after one year of employment with The Sunset Community. The Sunset Community Staff Nurse Supervisors begin with 4 weeks of paid vacation every year.
- Responsible to teach and delegate tasks and functions to different levels of workers
- Comply with all standards, policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Assess ongoing health status and quality of life of clients
- As an LPN within our team, you will be creating a positive and pleasant environment by working collaboratively and respectfully with all care partners including clients, co-workers, families, physicians, community and professional agencies.
- Must have a Nova Scotia licensing or willing to obtain
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently
- High attention to detail and demonstrated effective use of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple activities
- Ability to thrive in an exceptionally fast-paced environment
- A current and original copy of a Vulnerable Persons Record Check and criminal record check are required upon the start of your employment
Work With Us
The Sunset Community offers an addtional $2,000.00 salery increase for the supervisory role. The Sunset Community is also offering a $2,000.00 signing bonus when joining our team. $1,000.00will be an addition to the first pay and with the remainder $1,000.00 being paid out after one year of employment with The Sunset Community. The Sunset Community Staff Nurse Supervisors are given 4 weeks of paid vacation every year. We also start out at the top provincial level of pay as per provincial contract rates.
At Sunset we value:
- Respect & Dignity
- Maximization of resources
Send Résumé to:
P.O Box 130
140 Sunset Lane
Nova Scotia B0K 1L0
or email email@example.com