Human Resource Recruiter Position
Human Resource Recruiter
The Sunset Community is located on the Northumberland Strait in the picturesque village of Pugwash, Nova Scotia.
The Sunset Community supports adults with disabilities. We provide safe and supportive living, learning and work environments so each individual can live a satisfying and meaningful life.
The Sunset Community is a leader in removing barriers which prevent those we support from access to choices.
The Human Resource Recruiter is responsible for facilitating the recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding efforts of The Sunset Community.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Workforce Planning and Employment Coordinator
- All recruitment efforts including attending Job & Career Fairs
- Employee Engagement
- Training and Education Coordinator
- Staff Schedule Care Administrator (Back up Scheduler)
Prefered: Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in Human Resource related Education
Must: Provide a Clean Vulnerable Persons Record Check
- Strong Interpersonal
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Current on best Human Resource practices
- Detailed Oriented
- Able to work independently as well as a team member
Work With Us
“When working for The Sunset Community, you are not only changing others lives; you are changing your own” -Sunset Employee