We are always accepting applications for the below positions on an on-going basis within the Sunset Community located along the Northumberland Strait in Pugwash, Nova Scotia, serving adults with developmental, physical, behavioural, psychological and/or psychiatric challenges.
For specific competition information please check out our News & Events section on the home page of our website where we will post a news item when we are recruiting specific positions.
Our minimum requirments to become an employee of The Sunset Community, is a current criminal and vulnerable persons record check, and proof of your grade twelve education.
Positions we offer:
- Residential Counsellors (RC) casuals
- Providing personal care and support for the residents of The Sunset Community
- Support Services
- Positions available within Support Services: Journeyman cook, dietary service worker, environmental service worker and maintenance staff.
- Staff / Nurse Supervisors (LPN)
- Must have or willing to obtain Nova Scotia LPN Licenses .
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in mental health care is desirable.
You can fill in our online application HERE
Or send your résumé to
PO Box 130
140 Sunset Lane,
Nova Scotia, B0K 1L0